The world’s fastest submarine, the Russian K-162 “Anchar”, reached a world record speed of 44.7 knots (82.8 km/h). Built to be a super-fast attack sub, the titanium hulled Anchar served the Soviet navy at the height of the Cold War and holds speed records through to today.
Designed as the first Vostok-Europe timepieces for deep diving, the new Anchar line of watches reflect the spirit of their namesake.
Every detail of the watch construction was built to correspond to special ISO 2281 standards for divers’ watches. The first edition of Anchar watches was successfully tested by officers of NATO Underwater Demolition Units and scientists of the Greek Institute of Marine Archeology.
NH35A/5104142 - Vostok Europe Anchar
- Japanese Automatic / self-winding NH35 movement
- Central second hand
- Date calendar
- Quick date change
- Totally wound watch runs not less than 45 hours
- Shock resistance balance
- 30 atm water resistant
- "GTLS"-Technology: 16 trigalight® micro tubes on the dial and hands for night reading capability
- All stainless steel 48 mm case, black-PVD-plated
- Case height 15,5 mm
- Special screw-in crown
- Screw-in back cover with engraved serial number
- Anti-reflective mineral crystal
- Integrated leather strap fixed to the watch, an additional silicon strap is included in the delivery set
- Also included: plastic "dry box" with a tool for replacing the strap