Personal information protection
- FHU Albatros, the owner of www.russtime.com, does not disclose the name,
address, phone number or e-mail of our customers. FHU Albatros
is obliged to respect confidentiality of personal information and not to
make it available to third parties.
- The customer gives his/her consent to FHU Albatros
to process the personal information submitted by him/her in the forms
posted in the service. The forms are used by FHU Albatros
to render services to customers and to produce vouchers.
- The user confirms that he/she has been informed about his/her right
to access and amend his/her own personal data.
- The prices already include VAT/sales tax of 23% .
- Each watch is examined thoroughly before its delivery. On each
watch bought from us we give a full two-year warranty from the original
date of acquisition.
- We offer repair service at a low price for our customers.
- Each order is treated individually, and the satisfaction of our
customers is our priority.
- If there is a problem with the watch purchased from us, the watch
can be sent back to us with a short description of the defect. The watch
will be quickly and reliably repaired or even exchanged if the defect
occurs shortly after acquisition. The average time of repair usually takes
1 week, so you do not have to part from your watch for too long. If the
defect occurs after the warranty or if it was caused by the owner, the
watch will be repaired at a very low cost.
- The watch may be returned within 14 days upon reception for a full
refund, so one does not risk at all!!!
address of the company is:
FHU Albatros Szczepaniak Grazyna - Parkowa 18 Street - 64-980 Trzcianka
Tel: +48 67 2168 302 - Fax:
+48 67 2168 302
1.Service not collect any automatic informations, with the exception of the information contained in cookies.
2.Cookies files(so-called "cookies") to understand computer data, especially text files stored in the users terminal equipment intended for use with web pages. These files allow the user to identify the device and properly display a web page tailored to their individual preferences. "Cookies" usually contains the name of the website from which the storage time of the end device and a unique number.
3.Cookies files are used to:
- customize the content of the Site for the User preferences and optimizing the use of websites, in particular, these files allow you to identify the devices Service and properly display the web page tailored to their individual needs
- maintenance of the Service Users session (after logging in), so the user does not have on every page of the Service re-enter your login and password
4.We use, two types of "cookies" - "Session" and "fixed". The first of these are temporary files that are on your device until you log off from the website or disable the software (web browser). "Fixed" files remain on your device for the time specified in the parameters of "cookies" or until they are manually removed by the user.
5."Cookies" files are using by the website operator partners, including in particular the users of the website are subject to their own privacy policies. The Service uses the following types of cookies:
- "essential" cookies allow you to use the services available on the Website, such as authentication cookies used for services that require authentication through the Service
- "performance" cookies for collecting information about your use of the Web Site;
- "functional" cookies for the "save" selected by the user settings and personalize the user interface, for example, in the language or region of origin of the user, the font size, the appearance of web pages, etc.
6.If many cases, the software used to browse the web (browser) is allowed by default to store cookies in the terminal equipment of the user. Users of the Service may at any time make changes to the settings for cookies. These settings can be amended in such a way as to block the automatic handling of cookies in the settings of your web browser or inform on them every time you enter in the devices Service. Detailed information about the possibilities and ways of handling cookies are available in the software settings (browser).
8.Cookies set in the terminal equipment of the Service User and may also be used by cooperating with the operator of the Service advertisers and partners.
Data protection - RODO
What the law says:
From 25 May 2018, the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and the repeal of Directive 95 / 46 / EC ("RODO").
Processing of personal data:
I agree to the processing of my personal data by the company Firma Handlowo Us?ugowa "ALBATROS" NIP: 7631839193 Based at ul.Parkova 18, 64-980 Trzcianka, in order to make a sell process.
Providing data is voluntary.
The basis for data processing is my consent. The recipients of the data may be:
- Website administrator,
- Delivery company,
- Company owner
I have the right to withdraw my consent at any time, which entails the removal of my data from any company databases.
Personal data will be processed until your consent is revoked.
I have the right to request the administrator to access my personal data, rectify it, delete it.